Mysteries of the Great Lakes is a timely film, and its message spans all ages and demographics, including families, school groups, bus and groups tours, mature audiences and tourists.
The following information about target audiences is here to provide you with guidelines in selecting marketing and advertising vehicles based on general information available about giant screen audiences. Your markets may differ slightly.
- Families with children 12 and under with a household income of $60,000 or over. Most of the adults in the families will be college or university graduates.
- Women between the ages of 25 and 54.
Developing marketing messages to direct at your key target audiences will dramatically increase your success in attracting them to your theatre to see Mysteries of the Great Lakes.
- School groups
- Group tour operators
- Travel enthusiasts
- Local and community youth organizations
- Seniors’ organizations
- Local environmental organizations
- Local wildlife organizations
- Outdoor enthusiasts
- Boating, sailing, canoeing, kayaking enthusiasts