Outdoor Science Park
In the shadow of the Big Nickel, visitors of all ages can enjoy Ontario's first and only Science Park as part of their admission.
Featuring large-scale exhibits and science-themed interactive structures, visitors of all ages will enjoy this outdoor experience.
- Slide down the large “molten slag” slide towards a real slag pot
- Get in the driver’s seat of an authentic Scooptram® underground loader
- Climb on the net-like climbing structure
- Operate a digger to excavate sand in the Sand Pit Zone
- Create music with a rock xylophone
- Replicate the movement of a seismic wave on a wave maker